- (2) 4x4 blocks
- (1) 6x11 inch base (I used MDF board 3/4 inch thick)
- VINYL from VINYLGIFTSANDMORE.COM (Saying and Numbers)
- Mod Podge
- Scrap booking paper
- Craft paint
- Tacky glue
1. Paint your base and the outside edges of your blocks. Pick some color that goes well with your scrap booking paper. You don't have to paint the inside because the paper will go there. Let the paint dry.
2. Cut your paper so it will fit on the block. I cut my paper a little smaller than the block so you can see the brown edges. Make sure you cut a small thin piece to fit on your base.
3. Glue the paper on the block with tacky glue. (Shown below) Then follow the instructions on the Mod Podge bottle and Mod Podge the paper. Mod Podge is a good seal so the paper does not get damaged.
4. Optional: Use a sponge paint brush and brush the edges of the paper. Mod Podge over the paint.