-1x8x24 inch wood board or MDF
-Vinyl from Vinylgiftsandmore.com
-Little hooks to hang the cards
-2 Picture frame hook to put on the back to hang it up.
- chore cards
1. Start with an 1x8x24 inch board. I only use MDF board now because it does not warp over time. Pine board can warp and twist. I just had the Home Depot cut my board for me.
2. Using craft paint, paint it any color you like. My house has a lot of dark red in it so that is the
color I chose.
3. Apply the vinyl to the board. We have step by step instructions on our website, http://vinylgiftsandmore.com/on how to apply vinyl.
4. Put the two picture frame hooks on the back. One on each side.
5. Screw in each hook under each name. The best way to do this, is to pre drill a hole and then screw the hooks in. I did it the long way, and didn't drill the holes and I had to use a lot of muscle to get all screws in.
I used Microsoft word and made these cute little cards. They are about the size of a business card. I printed them off on cute scrap booking paper so the backing would look cute. Then I took them down and got them laminated. My sweet husband cut them all out while I was gone to the store, because he saw the card "Do something nice for someone" and so he did. Hole punch the tops and you are in business. If you buy the vinyl from us we will give you the pdf files of all my chore cards for free.