Monday, July 12, 2010

Red Wagon



I have had great memories in a back of a wagon. I am the youngest of 5 kids, so I was hauled everywhere in a wagon. Some of my fondest memories was where my older brother would pack up a lunch and take the younger kids on a wagon ride and have a picnic by our home. I was just at a family reunion and my mom brought a wagon, and the kids had a blast hauling each other everywhere in it.
I got a phone call the other day from a cute couple in my church. They have one child, and now their first grandchild. They have a wagon they had for their son that got all rusted. So they decided to fix up the old wagon for their granddaughter. They painted it red, and they wanted to add their granddaughter's name and a cute saying. They brought it over to me to do it. I was a little nervous to do it, but vinyl saved me. I used vinyl as a stencil and painted it so it would be more kid proof. I just love the saying that was put on the back. That was the grandpa's idea. I just love grandparents!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails