Saturday, July 23, 2011

Old Window

When I was on vacation this month, I asked my father in law if he knew of any old windows.  He is a farmer and he has lots of out buildings on his properties.  He said he pulled an old window and put it in the shed and told me I could have it. :)  I have always wanted an old window.  My husband had the rolled eyes look, but he let me take it with us on our trip. :)  When I got home, I thought I knew what I wanted to do with it, but it didn't fit the room.  So I changed my plan.  I added fun vinyl to it and hung it in my office.  I just love vinyl!  We can turn almost any graphic into vinyl, so if you have a graphic that you want into vinyl, email us for a quote.  vinylgiftsandmore@gmail.com
Check out our website vinylgiftsandmore.com 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails