Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome Sign with Holidays and Seasons

When I was at my parents house last week, my Dad and I worked on cutting out some fun new kits. I have been wanting to make a welcome sign with seasons that change out for a long time now.  I had the design in my head, I just needed to make it.  I told my Dad what I wanted and he got to work cutting it out for me.  Here is my end result.
This is the winter tiles. We are in the process of making all different holidays and seasons. I can't wait to show them off. 


I just love these summer tiles. By Aug 24, 2011 we will have this kit ready to buy on our website vinylgiftsandmore.com. We will also show you step by step how to make it.  The fun thing about this sign, is that you can have it in a store, your home, or a class room...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails