I love glass jars. You can do so many cute crafts and gifts with them. This idea came to me when I was feeding my baby. Random I know. I have been collecting baby jars and they have been piling up and I needed to do something with them. This idea came to me last week, and I finally got to the store to get them made. So fun!!!
This is a quart size mason jar. Perfect gift for a family or an adult.
These are cute little baby jars. My kids are so excited to give them to their friends.
1. Place the wire around the top of the jar. Go here for instructions.
2. Tie a ribbon around the jar.
3. Fill your jar with easter grass on the bottom.
4. Place candy on the grass.
5. Add cute Easter vinyl from Vinylgiftsandmore.com