Friday, June 28, 2013

Be YOU {tiful} Girls Camp Crafts

This year I am over the crafts at girls camp for our church stake camp.  I LOVE girls camp but I never thought I would be going because right now I am the Primary president.  I got a call a few weeks ago and said we need you. By the way our camp is in 1 week.  I needed some fun simple cute crafts.  I only needed to come up with 2 crafts this year because of limited time.  I wanted to make this one because of our theme. 
At girls camp I provided:
- (1) 8x8 MDF board ( You can find the board at your local home store or on our website vinylgiftsandmore.com.)
- Ribbon
- Vinyl from Vinylgiftsandmore.com
- Paint
-Buttons, glitter, sequences... anything to add their touch to it. 



This craft turned out so cute! Go check it out at Sugar Bee Crafts. http://www.sugarbeecrafts.com/2011/06/girls-camp-craft-no-sew-braided.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails