Friday, May 25, 2018

We thank you for your service!

We want to thank all of those who have served or are serving to protect our nation. We appreciate your sacrifice for our benefit. 


My father was unable to serve in the trenches of WWII because of a blind eye but he did serve in the Army in France on the construction crew. My husband, brother, and son have all served in the Navy. My brother suffered from Agent Orange which eventually took his life. My son served in Special Forces in Bosnia and other areas around the world. Unfortunately, he also is suffering from events of his service. All in all, I am so grateful for their service and the service of all those who have tried to make our world a better place to live.

We also want to thank those serving as police officers. We are grateful for the protection you provide and stand with you in our support.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails