Friday, December 18, 2009

Teacher Gifts and More

This is new quote for a 6x6 tile. This is perfect for a teacher. This graphic will be available to buy the first of the year.
I got a basket from the dollar store and put all my goodies inside. With my tile I put the snowflake magnets and fresh citrus smells for the house.

This idea I got from my sister in law. I went down to the local home store and bought some tile that they use for back splashes in kitchens. They come in little squares and I cut them all apart. I added little vinyl snowflakes on the top and glued magnets to the back. They turned out really cute. Perfect gift for a teacher or neighbor.


It is always cute to put your magnets in a bag.



I had to put this picture in. I know it is not vinyl, but I thought it was too cute not to share. My really good friend LOVES IBC root beer. I thought I would dress up her root beer for a gift. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails