Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome Blocks with Holiday Blocks

I have thought about this project for a few years now.  I have tons of projects in my head, but it is like I have to have the planets and stars to all align before I get them done.  By the time I get it done, everyone and their dog has already thought of it. :) This one is fun and the kids love it.  My kids are already playing with this set.
 I started out with a 2x3 board. I cut it with my chop saw in  blocks that are 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 2.  It makes a perfect square.
Paint the blocks.

Apply the vinyl after the paint is dry.


The "O" in welcome will change with different holidays. 


I placed the vinyl on both sides of the blocks. This way I have less blocks to paint, make and store.  I hope you like it.  We are going to start selling kits again.  So this kit will be for sale on our website next week. As always, if you have wood, you can just buy the vinyl. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails