Saturday, April 9, 2011

No Soliciting Signs

My husband and I just bought our first home a few months ago.  We bought a house that was older and foreclosed on, but it is right in the middle of a really nice neighbor hood.  I feel like we are the Clampett's moving to this neighborhood.  It is not Beverley Hills by any means, but it is nice for our small town.  We rented for 4 years only a block away, and we could count on one hand how many times we had a solicitor.  In the few months we have lived here, I have lost track of how many solicitors have been here.  I hate saying sorry,  not today, maybe someday, No...So I made a sign.  Signs are nice!  Well, except for my brother's.  He had me make him a sign that says, "Solicitors will be shot, and survivors will be shot again."
He lives in Utah, and I guess they have lots of solicitors there. 


Here is the one I made for my home. 
I made this one for a friend. They didn't want a bow, so I just made a nail hole in the board and stuck a nail in it and hammered it in the stucco.  It worked well. 

We are selling these (4x7.5) signs for $8.00 each without the bow and $10.00 with the bow.   Vinyl only will be $4.00 each.  Right now my mother is very busy, and she is the one that takes care of getting things on the website.  So, if you don't see this on the website, just email me and I will make a special order for you. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails