Monday, February 27, 2012

Holy Cow I'm 40

I'm not 40, but my really good friend just turned 40 and we decided to give her a fun black party.  My mom helped me come up with a cute theme to her party and this is what we ended up with.  "Holy Cow I'm 40" 
 We put vinyl on a plate and on a mug.  Vinyl is more for show, not so much to eat off of.  We made my friend eat off of it, just for fun.  I washed it by hand when she was done, and it cleaned up nice.
You can use this design as a stencil.  You place the vinyl stencil on the shirt.  (Make sure it is on there good so the paint does not run through.) Then use a fabric paint and paint on the stencil.  Let it dry.  When the paint is dry, pull off the vinyl stencil and you have a cute shirt. 




This was my favorite gift of the night.  We contacted 40 friends and had them write letters to my brithday friend.  We scrapbooked all the letters so she could treasure them.  I did put my cute vinyl sticker on the front of the book.  It turned out adorable!

We can change the age on this graphic.  "Holy Cow I'm 50, 60, 75, 90... 

We will have this fun graphic on our website soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails