Wednesday, February 22, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

My family loves St. Patrick's Day.  My 4 year old already has the menu planned out (all green) and my 7 year old already has his outfit picked out.  I keep telling them it is almost 4 weeks away, but that doesn't stop them from planning.  When I made this yesterday they were so excited.  They asked me why I put "kiss me" on the tile because that is for Valentine's day.  I had to explain to them that there is a saying "Kiss me because i'm Irish." They thought that was funny. 
This subway art should be on the website really soon.  Hopefully today. :) I have it in 2 colors but you can order it in 1 color and in many sizes.   Come visit our website @  vinylgiftsandmore.com.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails