Thursday, July 21, 2011

Corn Husk Dolls

I am the girls camp leader for my church.  I LOVE girls camp.  I love that I can act goofie and burst into song at anytime, and it is normal at girls camp. This year we did some FUN crafts.  One of our crafts was corn husk dolls.  The girls had a great time making them, and they all turned out lovely!  



When I look at this picture all I can think about is the movie Music Man.  I know that sounds weird but I think of the song where all the ladies are around singing "Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more."
Here are the written instructions. I was excited when I was handed this to put on my blog.

The corn husks were free from our local grocery store.  Just soak them in water for awhile before you start the project.  Also the little baskets on the girls arms are from factorycraftdirect.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails