Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easter Jars

I love glass jars.   You can do so many cute crafts and gifts with them.  This idea came to me when I was feeding my baby.  Random I know.   I have been collecting baby jars and they have been piling up and I needed to do something with them.  This idea came to me last week, and I finally got to the store to get them made.  So fun!!!
 
 
This is a quart size mason jar.  Perfect gift for a family or an adult.
 
 
These are cute little baby jars.  My kids are so excited to give them to their friends.


How to:
1. Place the wire around the top of the jar.  Go here for instructions.
2. Tie a ribbon around the jar.
3. Fill your jar with easter grass on the bottom. 
4. Place candy on the grass.
5. Add cute Easter vinyl from Vinylgiftsandmore.com

3 comments:

Laura @ Make Life Lovely said...

I love these adorable jars! I devoted all last week on my blog to things to make out of baby food jars because there are so many things you can make out of them. Thanks for sharing!!

Sewandthecity said...

Lovely! Plenty of those jars in out house with an eight months old. Might have to try making them for Easter. Pinning!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog from the Sugar Bee Crafts link party! I love these little jars. I think these are quick and easy and very stunning!

I would love it if you would love it if you would share these and any other crafts, DIY projects or recipes at my In and Out of the Kitchen link party. It is a new party and I would love to have you join! It is live now and runs through Wednesday.

Thanks so much! Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

I am now following you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails